The 11 "Forgotten" Laws (Click Here)



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

 

Taking Action

As reported on the blog http://gentlyhewstone.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/spring-self-improvement-report/

Last year, I started breaking down my list of lifetime goals into smaller steps and making those my resolutions. Instead of just starting at New Year’s, though, I split the calendar up into the three major divisions that my life as a father and teacher naturally fall into: a Spring semester, summer, and a Fall semester.


It is interesting to see that a person actually wrote out their goals and then scheduled them.

Something I have been trying to teach people for a while, that is to write dowwn your goals and then take action. Use this as an example for your own life, write it and take action.

Be Blessed

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Learn How to Be Happy Every Day for the Rest of Your Life!

http://www.staffofpower.com


Add to Technorati Favorites