The 11 "Forgotten" Laws (Click Here)



Tuesday, October 02, 2007

 

Silence

Silence may be misunderstood but it is never misquoted.


Well I must apologize for my absence, it has been a scell of a hedual last week. The good news is I quit my old job, I am no longer a bicycle repairman. The other good news is I have a new job at higher pay and only one shift per day. I am now a 911 operator. My title is now telecommunications officer, also known as dispatcher. I realize that an older gentleman such as me does not fit the stereotype of a dispatcher, but it is an area I have found myself skilled at. A lot of my military training crosses over and helps immeasurably.


So what does this mean to you? It means that I will be able to once again post a daily lesson to the blog, it also means I will have time to answer your questions and give you the guidance you seek. So if you have any particular information you desire to know, please ask.


So for today's lesson I will keep it short and simple.


It is the natural right of every human being to be happy, to escape and avoid all the miseries of life. Happiness is the normal human condition, as natural as the weather and the seasons. It is unnatural to suffer and it is only because of our ignorance that we do suffer.




Happiness is the product of wisdom. To attain perfect wisdom, to comprehend fully the purpose of life, to realize completely the relationship of human beings to each other, is to put an end to all suffering, to escape every ill and evil that afflicts us. Perfect wisdom is also perfect joy.



Be Blessed

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Learn How to Be Happy Every Day for the Rest of Your Life!

http://www.staffofpower.com


Add to Technorati Favorites