The 11 "Forgotten" Laws (Click Here)



Friday, April 27, 2007

 

A Gift For You

I have been a bit preoccupied this week, so to makeit up to you here is a special gift.

There is a lot of stuff going about on the subject of manifesting and how to manifest. So today I am giving you a gift that will simply blow your mind.

Now, stop reading and go get yourself a piece of paper and a pen. It can be a sticky note, a scrap piece, a piece of printer paper or even college rule loose leaf, it doesn’t matter, just get a piece of paper. No cheating, don’t read the rest of the article, go get it, I will wait right here.

...


Got it? Good. Now on this piece of paper write these words: “I Love Myself.”
It may feel silly to think about it, but just do it; write the words “I Love Myself” on that piece of paper…

Did you do it? Great, now read your own writing, “I Love Myself”. OOOHHH, did you feel that? I bet that felt good. Do it again, read your own writing… “I Love Myself”. That feels good doesn’t it? So write it again next to the first line;
“I Love Myself” and right next to it “I Love Myself” in a single line.

Now again, read your own writing; “I Love Myself, I Love Myself”. Now THAT feels real good, doesn’t it? I bet you are feeling really good right now, but we are not done yet. Under the first two write again; “I Love Myself”, so it looks like this:

“I love Myself, I Love Myself”
I Love Myself

So now pick up the piece of paper and hold it in front of you so it blocks the view of this computer screen and read your own writing. Go on, I will be right here when you are done.

OH, that has to feel soooo good! Now read your own writing out loud, this is the test, do you whisper, yell, or use your indoor voice? Yes it matters; I highly recommend you use your outdoor voice. Now, do it, read your own writing out loud. Come on, don’t feel silly, read your writing out loud.

...

...


Now THAT felt good, so good I bet you read it more than once. That is very good; give yourself a hug from me, which is just excellent.

Now that you are feeling really great let us examine what you just did.

So what did we just do? We manifested… You had an idea, you took action and your idea became a reality.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Be Blessed

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Learn How to Be Happy Every Day for the Rest of Your Life!

http://www.staffofpower.com


Add to Technorati Favorites