The 11 "Forgotten" Laws (Click Here)



Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

Sorry I'm Late

I apologize for not posting for a while.

The short version is I ended up buying a new computer,
and had to try to find all my user names and passwords again.

Now I am truly grateful for the power of cookies.
I never had to worry about remembering all those details,
set it up once and forget it.

Anyway, I am back online and will have some really good stuff soon

PS; Do not allow 15 year old daughters who are in technology class to have free reign on your system
She turned off the firewall so the computer would surf faster...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Learn How to Be Happy Every Day for the Rest of Your Life!

http://www.staffofpower.com


Add to Technorati Favorites